Buckwheat diet, which is popular even in medicine, can change your life for the better. To see an excellent result, it is enough to maintain a small willpower for 10 days. In addition, an increase in energy will be felt in the light of the general improvement in prosperity.
Do you have any doubts? Or the desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to follow a diet for a couple of weeks.
An effective buckwheat diet: a detailed menu
Interestingly, the buckwheat diet is not strictly limited. There are a number of general recommendations that are recommended to follow in order to get a serious result. But if you want, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and over time only slightly stretch the effect of the diet.
Basic buckwheat cooking recipes for the diet:
- Buckwheat is measured and washed several times with boiling water. As soon as the oily film stops floating on the surface, you can move on to the next stage of grain preparation. First, the buckwheat is slightly dried and then browned in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereals are sent to a saucepan, pour boiling water (1, 5 glasses of water added to a glass of buckwheat) and tightly cover with a lid. From the top, carefully wrap the dish in a towel and leave overnight. By the morning, buckwheat swells well, while retaining all the useful substances.
- Pour clean buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water (1: 2). Bring to the boil and switch off immediately. Close with a lid and then wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat and at the same time want to preserve as much as possible all the nutrients in it.
The famous buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following basic points:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will achieve the maximum result. However, according to various recommendations, a pure buckwheat diet is followed for a week to two. Properly cooked porridge is allowed to be eaten only for breakfast, following the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, somewhere in the month of such a diet will be visible visible result in health and body shaping.
- Clean water must be a reliable companion. The only disadvantage of long-term eating of raw buckwheat in combination with kefir is the diarrhea effect. Therefore, to fill the body with sufficient fluid level, a day should drink 1, 5-2 liters of purified water. It is allowed to partially replace ordinary clean water with mineral water. In addition, the diet is carried out during the holidays so as not to interfere with work if there is a need to visit the toilet frequently.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is cooked on the eve of consumption, without additional reserves for "next week". The same applies to the purchase or preparation of kefir. This is the only way to make sure that the diet works properly on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This measure prepares the digestive system for optimal food absorption. But sometimes it is allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to allow the body to fully digest what is eaten, and then move on to other tasks. If you feel hungry during this time, you are allowed to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Proper diet regimen. If you follow a strict diet option, you should eat only buckwheat, kefir and water. Do not use salt, sugar or oil to improve the taste of the porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes because of the change, they drink weak green tea without sugar. Food is divided into 3-4 meals of 100-200 g of porridge.
Why a buckwheat diet is good
- Product Availability. There is no need to pay round money to maintain a healthy diet if there is a similar diet menu option.
- Positive effects on the body as a whole. A diet of kefir and buckwheat fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. As a result, health improves, blood vessels become stronger and blood becomes more and more diluted.
- Cellulite reduction. A complete cleansing of the body is performed, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Proper liver function is restored, resulting in improved blood circulation in all parts of the body. Toxins begin to be eliminated from the body, the excess layer of fat in the subcutaneous layers also decreases.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not significantly limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. As soon as you want to eat more, you can always pour yourself a supplement. Another thing is that the same food over time suppresses appetite. But the feeling of hunger itself easily passes after a small portion of porridge.
- Ease of use. Why look for complexity where you can do without it? There is no need to calculate calories, measure each serving in grams or speculate on the compatibility of certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you want throughout the day, but the positive result will still not go away.
- High efficiency. Fully following the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, using these numbers also improves health one after another.
Buckwheat Diet Conservation: A Recipe of the Day
It is very difficult to use the same for a long time. So you can first switch to a more gentle version of the buckwheat-based diet:
- Breakfast. Mix 100 g of non - fat cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge in one plate. An hour before or half an hour after you are allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented fried milk.
- Lunch.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it is best done without it).
- Dinner. A portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!Buckwheat diet does not help everyone, so do not be disappointed. Maybe the body is not actually overweight, and it's time to rethink the ideals of the desired figure. . .
If you have any problems with your gastrointestinal tract, you should consult your doctor before starting your diet.